KanexPro Warranty Statement – Effective September 8, 2015*
KanexPro – 3 Year Limited Warranty Policy
* KanexPro Products must be acquired from an Authorized KanexPro reseller and purchased past September 1, 2015 in order to qualify for our three-year warranty.
KanexPro warrants its products will greatly perform to their published specifications and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, conditions and service for up to three years.
Under its Limited Product Warranty, KanexPro, at its sole discretion, will either:
1. Repair or facilitate the repair of defective products within a reasonable period of time, restore products to their proper operating condition and return defective products free of any charge for necessary parts, labor and shipping
2. Replace and return, free of charge, any defective products with direct replacement or with similar products deemed by KanexPro to perform substantially the same function as the original products
Repair, replacement or refund of KanexPro products is the purchaser’s exclusive remedy and KanexPro liability does not extend to any other damages, incidental, consequential or otherwise.
This Limited Product Warranty extends to the original end-user purchaser of KanexPro products and is non-transferrable to any subsequent purchaser(s) or owner(s) of these products.
KanexPro Limited Product Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase by the end-purchaser. The date contained on the end purchaser‘s sales or delivery receipt is the proof purchase date.
Limited Product Warranty Terms
- 3-years from proof of purchase date for hardware/electronics products
- 90-days - Limited Product Warranty Terms – Refurbished (B-Stock) Products from the date of purchase.
KanexPro recommends that end-purchasers contact their authorized KanexPro dealer or reseller from whom they purchased their products or they can also contact KanexPro directly at www.kanexpro.com for contact information and hours of operation. KanexPro requires that a dated sales or delivery receipt from an authorized dealer, reseller or end-purchaser is provided before KanexPro extends its warranty services.
Additionally, a return merchandise authorization (RMA) and/or case number is required to be obtained from KanexPro in advance of returns.
KanexPro requires that products returned be properly packed, preferably in the original carton, for shipping. Cartons/ Boxes not bearing a return authorization or case number will be refused. KanexPro, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to reject any products received without advanced authorization. Authorizations can be requested by calling 1-888-975-1368 (US toll free) or 1-714-332-1681 for (US/international).
This Limited Product Warranty excludes:
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction caused by any alteration, modification, improper use, neglect, improper packing or shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by KanexPro to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product.
- Equipment enclosures, cables, power supplies, batteries, LCD displays, and any accessories used in conjunction with the product(s).
- Products purchased from unauthorized distributors, dealers, resellers, auction websites and similar unauthorized channels of distribution.
This Limited Product Warranty does not entail that the electronic components contained within KanexPro products will not become obsolete nor does it imply KanexPro products or their electronic components will remain compatible with any other current product, technology or any future products or technologies in which KanexPro products may be used in conjunction with. KanexPro, at its sole discretion, reserves the right not to extend its warranty offering in instances arising outside its normal course of business including, but not limited to, damage inflicted to its products from acts of god.
Limitation on Liability
The maximum liability of KanexPro under this limited product warranty shall not exceed the original KanexPro MSRP for its products. To the maximum extent permitted by law, KanexPro is not responsible for the direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory. Some countries, districts or states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of relief, special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, or the limitation of liability to specified amounts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this limited product warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by law, KanexPro specifically disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If KanexPro cannot lawfully disclaim or exclude implied warranties under applicable law, then all implied warranties covering its products including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall provide to its products under applicable law. If any product to which this limited warranty applies is a “Consumer Product” under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C.A. §2301, ET SEQ.) or other applicable law, the foregoing disclaimer of implied warranties shall not apply, and all implied warranties on its products, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for the particular purpose, shall apply as provided under applicable law.
KanexPro Limited Product Warranty offering gives legal rights, and other rights may apply and vary from country to country or state to state. This limited warranty is void if (i) the label bearing the serial number of products have been removed or defaced, (ii) products are not purchased from an authorized KanexPro dealer or reseller.
Shipping RMA’s to and from KanexPro
KanexPro will provide free ground shipping for customers in U.S, However, at customer’s disposal and based on urgent – the customer can use their own shipping company and have it expedited if the replacement is critically needed.
RMA’s for International Customers
KanexPro will provide free one-way shipping returning the product back to customer; however, the customer is entitled to pay for shipping, custom duties or any applicable tax charges based on their respective countries when sending the defective product back to KanexPro.
All rights reserved 2019.
3 Pointe Dr, Suit 300, Brea, California
United States of America